Lesson For Today
Wearing a "Mask"
Taken from Deviantart.com by hipppy
Someone has given me a wonderful lesson today. Sometimes in this life we need to wear a “Mask”. I think you all know what I mean by that. For example: You don’t like someone so much, show your smiley face to them and pretended that you like them. Even though it’s not your want, try to force it. From doing that, people can looks you as a good person, maybe after they have hurt you, you still show your kind face to them, and it makes a good impression of you.
Actually I always show my real expression, if I don’t like that person, I certainly show an I-Don’t-like-that-person face. Thus, after I was taught by someone about this, I decide to do that for my own goodness. I think it is an effective trick to make a good impression to the other people. SO…. Give smile to your foes starting now. That give you a good advantage for sure ^^



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home