Lancelot Chapter 3
Music blared in my ear make my vision back to this earth. Who did that?? It so distrubing. I make myself sit on the edge of the bed, preparing to clean my body in the bathroom. After I had shower, my stomach groaned.
“It’s time to eat” My favorite time, I feel passionate when that time is come. I took my wallet from my bag and ready to go.
Sniff..sniff… I smelled something like… the mix of perfumes. Since when this building has smell like this? Is that Lolita girl sprayed this entire building?
“Vince, virgill?” My eyes spotted those two familiar figures with someone but not the same like this afternoon. They wear formal suit!? So this smell came from them? Heard my voice make they err.. quite surprise, I don’t know why.
“ Hey, kiddo”
“G’ evening Calvin kid” They greeted me in the same time with the same word *Kid* grrr…
“Oh, I will introduce this mature-appearance man, Calvin Kid meets Rusell” said Vince introduce us. I walked towards them and greeted that Rusell man. Like what Vince said, his looks is the most mature between three of them, maybe he is around hmm.. 30?
“Nice to meet you”
“Nice to meet you too, Cal” I think he is a kind person, his smile showed that to me. I turn my gaze to Vince.. Something different from him. His appearance more.. gorgeous?? With his well combed hair, his formal suit and his glasses make him looks like a noble man.
“Earth to kiddo” Virgill’s hand waved on my face make my mind returned to the reality.
“Something wrong with me, Calvin Kid?” Vince asked me with his confusion looks. My face reddened, I just shook my head.
“Ups, it’s the time..” Virgill looked his watch
“Oh uh-huh, lets go! Vir, Russell, you wanna..”
“No, I think today I pass..” Actually, I did not know what they talked about?? I feel like in the other planet.
“Ok, I will tell Mistress, see ya !” I pretended to be a stupid person who did not hear and see anything. I waved to them and we separated. Only I and this Russell man.
Krriiiuukk Crap!! My stomach protested to me. “Hihihi” Someone giggled… My stomach…good job for making me embarrassed! I blushed..
“Err.. actually I plan to eat something since I come out from my room” and still blushed…
“Ahahaha.. Alrighty, My stomach also empty, let’s eat somewhere” My prediction of this person seemed true, he is a nice person. And then we ended up at the nearest café. I want to order a cheap food, deep fried chicken with potato and a glass of water since I did not bring much money. However, when I said about my order to the waitress, Russell cut me.
“Two Cordon Blue Steaks with two cokes” Automatically my eyes searched those prices on the menu. The prices…. are very expensive, if I must pay now, for sure I will be a dishwasher in this café.
“Um… actually…” It’s hard to say this! I don’t want to borrow money, because my mom has told me when I was a child that I must never borrow money from the other people, even they are my families or my relatives.
“It’s OK. I treat you, just for today” Treat me..? Is that mean returned his money is not a must?
“As a welcoming party” said Russell with his kind smile, I kinda like his smile…his smile like my light. I darted to him and grabbed his hand “Thank you, big bro!!!” Starting today, I treat him like my big brother since I did not have a big brother. During dinner we just silent enjoyed our delicious meal. I think, he liked to eat too, same like me. That’s what I think….
“Actually I have a child… from my ex-wife” He started talk when we exited from that café. I surprised to hear his confession. Yeah, he looks mature, he is like 30 years old but he already has wife!?and divorce
“I married at 26, now 31” Just I thought, he is 30 years old plus 1, I just nodded and continued to hear his story.
“I have a son when I was 27 and I divorced at 30, my son is 3 years old. His name is Clay, and he looks like you. Always blushed anytime haha…” I also laughed to answer his laugh. This means I look like a kid? but.. he is said not directly.
“I miss that time….” His face looks sad. I tapped his shoulder
“Hey, we arrived”
“Time to separate. Oh I forget to tell you this, tomorrow don’t forget to come to the dinning room or you don’t get breakfast” Heh? I surprised to hear that. Lucie did not tell me this. This boarding house provided our meals too?? Just… how much did my grandfather paid for this boarding house? “Our lovely Lancelot provided us meals for breakfast and lunch”
“A-and for the dinner?” I asked curiously. Why we going out and search dinner by ourselves”
“Hmm.. you’ll be know the reason someday” He smirked, again!? and right now this is a kind person version. And he left me… alone with big question mark in my mind.. so exactly WHAT IS THIS PLACE!?
TBC~~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home